Feedback Kiosk Surveys will now have the capability to translate your survey in languages of your choice. This first roll out of language functionality will include the 26 languages listed below. Please read details below!
How does it work?
- Default Language: The survey default language is the language that you create your survey in.
- If you'd like the survey default language to be in English, the survey should be created in nglish. For a default in Spanish, the survey must be created in Spanish.
- Additional Languages: With the SurveyStance portal, Admins and Full Access users will have the ability to enable multi languages of choice for their assigned devices. *See instructions below to setup.
- How it shows on your iPad device for your customers / employees:
- How your customers/ employees can modify the language:
- Image below how survey automatically updates once alternative language is selected:
- If a new survey language is selected, ALL questions will automatically update for that survey, including custom value inputs.
- After a survey is completed in another language (not the default language), the survey will reset back to the default language for the next customer.
How do you set it up in the SurveyStance Portal? Adding Additional Language Options: If you wish to have other language options on your survey for customers/ employees to choose from, follow these steps to add them:
- Navigation on left side of SurveyStance Portal
- iPad Devices
- iPad App Settings
- Select the device you wish to add languages for
- When new page populates, scroll down to Survey Translate Options
- Click to Enable Multi Language Surveys
- Select the language options you wish to offer for your surveys. **Note: Please use ctrl or cmd key to select multiple languages.
- Scroll to bottom of the page and click Save.
Click Save on the bottom of the screen:
List of available languages to choose from: